- To collect, process and deliver information to mass media, partners, and population about the news in wooden architecture heritage sector;
- To ensure accessibility of the restored Green Synagogue as a monument of wooden architecture and as a tourism object for local and foreign visitors;
- To provide tourism information about wooden architecture objects in the region and in the country for interested persons;
- To develop, coordinate, and manage implementation of the projects in the wooden architecture heritage sector;
- To enhance awareness about values of the wooden architecture heritage by inviting experts in the field to educate the interested groups;
- – To ensure cooperation between Latvian and foreign experts and entrepreneurs in the area of wooden architecture.
- To explore and acknowledge the wooden architecture heritage in Rezekne city, its cultural, historical, and regional peculiarities;
- To promote wooden architecture heritage found in Rezekne city, region, Latvia, and abroad;
- To organize diverse activities – workshops, expert consultations, lectures, exhibitions, seminars, excursions, and other in order to inform the involved target groups about conservation of wooden buildings, their culture and historical value, maintenance and renovation;
- To enhance interest of entrepreneurs and private persons to develop and implement initiatives in the area of wooden architecture;
- To collect information and to create a set of informative and visual data on the wooden architecture restoration experience in the region, Latvia, and abroad.